WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the device from which users access www.morrisonshoes.com, for the purpose of, among others, storing and collecting data on the browsing habits and behavior of a user or his/her electronic equipment.
Under no circumstances are these files harmful to the computer and they are not included in the "malware" or "malicious software" files.
These files allow for the storage on the user's device of amounts of data ranging from a few kilobytes to several megabytes.
WHAT TYPES OF "COOKIES" DOES USE?
Types of cookies depending on the subject they are managed by:
- Own cookies: are those sent to the user's computer or device from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided. In this case, access to the website www.morrisonshoes.com.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's computer or device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website itself, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the time they remain active
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. Their purpose is to obtain anonymous data on user behaviour within the www.morrisonshoes.com website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the device and can be accessed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
Types of cookies by their purpose
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, either processed by www.morrisonshoes.com or by third parties, allow the number of users, their monitoring and analysis of their behaviour on the website to be quantified.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in the web page from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in the web page from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
This website uses its own and third party cookies. Below is a table with a technical description of the Cookies used by www.morrisonshoes.com.
This Cookie allows us to distinguish users who access the website.
Facebook Pixel is an analysis tool that helps us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, reporting the actions people take when they visit the website.
HOW CAN I REJECT OR DELETE COOKIES?
The user who accesses the website www.morrisonshoes.com can allow, reject or delete the cookies installed on his device.
To facilitate the management of the cookies present on the www.morrisonshoes.com website, a series of links are provided, where the user can find all the information necessary to allow, reject or eliminate the cookies installed on their device.